Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yummy!

I tried a new recipe tonight and it was a hit! It was insanely easy too, even I couldn’t mess it up! It’s called Bowtie Lasagna, and I found it on the Pioneer Woman’s website. I figured since I never made that Chicken Spaghetti one last weekend I needed to find something to make on there since her recipes always look so yummy!

Here’s what it ended up looking like:

IMG_2869

It’s kind of just fancy Hamburger Helper, but not out of a package so it tastes better. I used light Sour Cream (I do not like sour cream – you really can’t taste it!) and the 2% Cheese. I used ground beef this time, but might use turkey next time. We’re already doing turkey in chili this week so I figured we’d use beef for this one.

The most exciting part? Someone else found it quite delicious too!

IMG_2870

I just added a salad (Logan had carrots and blueberries – he is addicted to blueberries), and voila! Dinner, really fast! I even made it with Logan running around my feet!

In case my links aren’t showing up, here’s the recipe again!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2010/07/a-tasty-recipe-bowtie-lasagna/

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That looks/sounds yummy! You can use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. Tastes the "same" and is a lot healthier-more protein!!!

    ReplyDelete