- Diet Coke. The truth is I can completely live without this. I didn’t have any the whole time I was pregnant and nursing. It was a long 15 months! I usually only have one a day, unless we go out to dinner or something. Honestly, I don’t even keep any in the house on a regular basis, because I would drink it too fast and not drink my water. I love it.
- My Kindle. Anyone who talked to me before Christmas knows I was really unsure about this. I absolutely cannot imagine life without it now. I have always loved reading of course, and this just makes it SO much easier. One of the things I’m most excited about for vacation is not having to worry about finishing all my books too early – because I can just get more!
- The Internet. This is sad, sad, sad. But honestly, I love Facebook, all the blogs I read, and the message board I read. I use all of those for advice about Logan, and realizing that my thoughts/feelings/worries are things other people have all experienced too!
- The video monitor. I love it. I find it hysterical that we didn’t get it until he was about 8 weeks or so because we got a large gift card and thought it might be nice – it wasn’t even on my registry in the beginning! I like that when he cries out in the middle of the night I can watch and make sure he gets himself settled and not go in unnecessarily. I hate that we can’t take it when we go on vacation, I am definitely addicted to it!
- Target. What would I do without my favorite store? I mean, where else can you just go to roam around and find everything? All of their Target brand stuff is so fabulous. They have great coupons. They have really nice cashiers. And people, they can look up my old purchases so returns are a snap. I love Target.
Monday, March 7, 2011
5 Things You CANNOT Live Without
This post is inspired by the lovely Tasha at The Tompkins Family. Her question was, “What are five things you cannot live without (excluding the necessary things like food, clothes, love, family)?” The disclaimer was necessary of course, because come on, we know I cannot live without my guys, all the grandparents, bestie, friends, etc…but, on to my five things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree about the internet (though I mentioned my phone which is how I get my internet fix most of the time).
I would LOVE a video monitor...my only worry is that I would get absolutely nothing done because I would watch the girls nonstop!
Target...so jealous. Hopefully by next year Canada will have them! I also can't believe they can look up your old purchases, that is so helpful!
Love Target! They have awesome deals, prices, coupons (and will double unlike a lot of places). Plus cute clothes and shoes! And the clearance stuff for kiddies-I try to buy for the following year :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh.... Diet Coke. I admit it, I drank them throughout my pregnancy, but I seriously limited my consumption. So yummy!
ReplyDelete