Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Random Funny

Class tonight, so not a lot of time to post. But I was looking back through some old posts from March of last year and found this picture of my then 5 month old little guy:

image

Ahem. The child has ONE sock on.

And then this one, from this past Saturday:

IMG_2930

The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh? :) One cold foot, one hot foot I guess. I actually took this picture because we had forgotten to close the blind (the last night before the time change!) and Logan was LOVING talking to his reflection the window. Where did he come from? He looks vaguely familiar!

And now I am totally freaking myself out thinking that there was some random little boy on my deck. Just great. Bestie, you get this fear right? And now you’re worried about it to, you know it…

Clearly my brain is fried from being over worked today! Time to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment