Oh, people, people, people. You saw the cuteness that was the video last night, right? Well, have I got another great talking story for you.
Logan loves cheese. But, he has those pooping issues. So he doesn’t get a lot of cheese. When he does get it he gets super excited, so lately I’ve been very pointedly saying “Cheese” every time I give him a string of string cheese. Well, tonight when we got home I got a thing of string cheese out of the fridge and he was walking into the kitchen. I said, “Logan, what’s this?” And he promptly replied - “Cheese!” He’s said it before, but just after me. But that? That was for real! I know, bestie, so exciting, right?
In other random news, we went for a wagon ride today. I thought it was really nice outside…then when we finally got home, played with Daddy, ran from the possibly rabid squirrel on the deck, and changed our clothes, it had cooled off a little. But I decided to power on. Because if I took Logan for a walk in the wagon we could have fun AND get to skip a workout later! We had a great time. And, I am going to have ONE buff arm. I have to remember to switch off next time! He seriously, seriously loves his wagon!
When we came back in I was putting the wagon away and he decided to go play with his little trike. I was all, “Oh, hold on, I’ll be right there…” to, um, you know, help him. Ha.
He was on it and ready to go before I even made it a step closer! This kid is ready for the predicted warmer weather this weekend, to take the bike outside! It has one of those cool pushy handles on it, and I think he’s finally ready for that, not just the get on and rock part.
This week has seemed L-O-N-G…that is what happens when you are not used to 5 day weeks! But we’re getting there!
I am jealous that you can take Logan out in a FLEECE jacket! I took Sammy out the other night to shovel with me and she had the full 2 piece snowsuit, boots, toque and the whole bit on!
ReplyDeleteOMG.......he is super cute :) Love the bike...soon he will need a helmet :)
ReplyDelete