Monday, March 28, 2011

ABC’s of Me

I just had a whole blog post and it somehow got deleted. Boo. So I’m gonna borrow from the great KJ! :)

  1. Age:30
  2. Bed size: Queen…we always go back and forth about changing to King…we’ll see!
  3. Chore you hate: Vaccuming the stairs
  4. Dogs: One when I was little…not another for a L-O-N-G time.
  5. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke!
  6. Favorite color: Pink, pink, pink!
  7. Gold or silver: Silver
  8. Height: 5’9"
  9. Instruments that you can play:Um, the piano a long time ago…
  10. Job title: Mom and wife, Teacher
  11. Kids: Logan – 17 months
  12. Live: No. VA
  13. Mom’s name:Pat
  14. Nicknames: Shan, Sha-non
  15. Overnight hospital stays: Um, some longer ones for some things years ago…then my gall blader and Logan!
  16. I think I accidentally deleted P…
  17. Quote: OMG, Really? Freal? Those describe things lately! :)
  18. Righty or lefty:righty…
  19. Siblings: None
  20. Time you wake up: I usually get woken up around 5:30…but 6:00 otherwise!
  21. Underwear: Victoria’s Secret
  22. Vegetables you dislike: None, I love veggies!
  23. What makes you run late: Dirty diapers!
  24. X-rays: way, way, way too many to count of my feet!
  25. Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas – I learned from the best! :)
  26. Zoo favorite animal: I love the polar bears at the NC Zoo!

1 comment:

  1. You should get a king! I love ours! Of course, Alice sleeps with us, and when I wad pregnant and required copius amounts of pillows, we needed the room!

    I also love almost all veggies! I can't think of anything I don't like right now.

    ReplyDelete