Monday, March 14, 2011

Showing Off

I’m thinking that perhaps there is a reason that Logan is a little slower to talk…to make me really appreciate every little thing he does. Of course, that does mean you also have to see every little thing too.  So now, allow Logan to show off…

Here he is doing the motions for Itsy Bitsy Spider. Please, please, please, plug your ears to save yourself from hearing me sing! I had no idea he knew this song. He found this little CD player that Grandma and Grandpa K gave him that he hadn’t played with in a while. And he started pushing buttons, and found Itsy Bitsy Spider. And before I knew it, I realized he was doing the “spider” motion with his fingers.  Um, I didn’t teach it to him. He learned it at school! :) It’s not perfect, but it is perfect for a 16 month old!

For his next act, Logan will be counting. Okay, okay, not really counting. But he does say “three” after I say, “One, two…” It’s pretty cute!

His teacher told me that he spent all day today telling everybody “bye bye” every time they went somewhere. Of course, his bye bye sounds more like “dada”, but that is definitely what he’s saying, wave and all.

He’s growing up on me…

1 comment: