Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Here we are again! Usually it feels like it’s gone by fast…this week has felt slow. That’s what working 5 days will do to you I suppose! Here’s what we’re thankful for this week:

  • Tissues. I have something crazy going on with my nose/sinuses/etc. I think I literally sneezed 723 times today. If you have been around me during one of my sneezing fits you know this is possible. My mom and I have this issue where we cannot stop sneezing once we stop.  I am hoping it’s just allergies, got some meds in me so we’ll see!
  • Days starting after 4am! :) Logan has been making it until 5:30 or so, progress!
  • Friends reminding me that I am normal!
  • Words! Cheese! Talking! When I say “I love you” Logan says “RaRovRu” which, you know, is bear (or toddler) speak for “I love you”, right? Sure, he’s just immitating, but it is awfully cute!
  • That video the hubs made for me while I was at class. It was SO nice to come home to some footage of Logan!
  • Reeses Easter Eggs. Yum.
  • The end of the Girl Scout Cookies. Seriously, I think I have worked out the past week just so I can have a few each day!
  • Spunky, Logan doggie he sleeps with…this is the only picture I have of him, getting tossed out of the crib before a bath…but usually he reaches his hands IN to get him at night, a sure sign he is ready for bed.

IMG_2788 

  • Facebook…because, sadly, it gives me an awful lot to talk about.  Good, bad, and just OMG, WOW.
  • Honey Crisp apples. They are pure deliciousness. They are also $1.50 a pound MORE than my regular Granny Smith, but quite a nice treat!

Three of my things this week are food…hmmm, perhaps because Peter and I are waiting on dinner and I am hungry? Anyway, hope you have a great end to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the honey crisp apples but have yet to try them (because of the price!)...I just might have to treat myself next shop.

    ReplyDelete