Sunday, March 20, 2011

John Deere Green

Who remembers that song? It has been stuck in my head all day! It was a big one during my country phase (it is very hard to grow up in NC and not have a country phase). If you know it, it’s now bound to be stuck in your head for at least a day, thanks to this picture:

downsize

I forgot this picture yesterday! It was on my phone, and I never take pictures with my phone. This is ahem, Logan of course, but that’s my grandma, Logan’s great grandma. She looks pretty good to be a great grandma, huh? And one of her great grandkids is in high school!

I told you she lived in the country, she has a John Deere! Well, three to be exact. She’s been trying to sell this one, but the only prospective buyer has been a guy who wanted it for his five year old grandson to play on. And when he told her that she said NO! I love that she wouldn’t take his money! Five year olds and riding lawn mowers, never a good mix.

And yes, that is a cookie in my son’s hand. I think it might honestly be his first chocolate chip cookie ever. He’s really never had sweets except for his birthday cake, but when great grandma gives him a cookie, you let her! :)  In true toddler fashion he took one bite and it then got tossed to the floor!

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment