Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!

Logan and I got a special surprise today…a monkey for the monkey and a flower and chocolates for mommy…

We are the luckiest mommy and little boy in the whole world!

daddy 002

There were A LOT of monkey noises tonight! It was the best surprise I’ve gotten in a long time. We love you!!!

And, some pics for Wednesday…A few leftovers from Saturday!

Does this kind of look like he is forward facing? He is NOT! Can I tell you how much I love that the recommendations came out last week loud and clear? We are still nice and far from the top of that car seat and WAY under 35 pounds!

IMG_3174

For the first time ever, there were NO crayons in the mouth!

IMG_3175

IMG_3176

There were snowflakes today. Just a few, not sticking or anything, but oh, we would REALLY like spring to get here!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet about the flowers/chocolates and monkey! I love monkeys and that one is too cute!

    I am so thrilled about the new recommendations on rear facing! I am a BIG advocate for extended rear facing! Not until they are tall or heavy enough will they be turning around.

    And we got about 1.5" here. Ugh! I'm over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your surprise!! SO super nice of hubby!

    We have the same car seat! Different color but same brand and model. I kept Sammy rear facing for as long as that seat would let me. She could STILL be rear facing cause she doesn't weigh much but unfortunately outgrew the height restriction.

    ReplyDelete