Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

You know you have been waiting all week to see what’s lingering in my head…

  • It’s time to bypass March. I had forgotten about all those great buds that come out and TORTURE me. Spring was always my favorite season at IU. Well, okay, it was tied with fall. Oddly, there are a lot of tulips there. The trees/plants/flowers out there didn’t mess with my allergies like all the ones in the Southeast have my whole life!
  • Why do I watch Supernanny? It just depresses me.
  • And fine, I’m just gonna put it out there…why do people “hot sauce” their kids? REALLY???  She just had to say to someone, “Putting hot sauce on your child’s tongue  doesn’t really teach them anything.” I mean, seriously. 
  • Thank goodness for DVR. Last night we watched a Glee episode. It was from before Thanksgiving. Yes, we have a lot of catching up to do…
  • Do you know what happens when your camera takes pictures of three people with really light blue eyes on a regular basis? You have to use red-eye corrector on every  picture so people do not look posessed.
  • Do other people delete those “dud” pictures? I used to, before Logan, but now I just can’t bring myself to do it. But it means I have a zillion pictures.
  • I am going to sign up for the White House Easter Egg Roll lottery. Chances of winning are quite low, but I figure it’s at least worth a shot. If I try it every year we have to get in before Logan’s 12, right?
  • A catalog came to my house this week that had a pair of shorts for toddlers in it for $74. SHORTS. I have no idea how we got on that mailing list, but wow, they definitely picked the wrong address for that!
  • I have Florida on my mind…I’ve decided to try to get Logan used to his sunglasses:

IMG_2835

      Ahem, not so successful.

What’s going on in your brain at the end of this week? Visit the host of leftovers here!

3 comments:

  1. I went to IU also.

    I saw SuperNanny tonight. The hot sauce thing is absolutely insane. That is child abuse!

    $74 shorts (or anything else) is ridiculous! They outgrow stuff too quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finally gotten to the point where I delete the "duds" but it has taken a lot of time to get to that point.

    I have never considered the White House Easter egg roll lottery, but maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I delete duds...I can't remember when I started though! I do keep REALLY bad ones though because they make me giggle!

    $74 shorts? I have to know what catalog this was!

    ReplyDelete