We took Logan to the Spring Festival this morning. Thankfully, there was no punching! ;) We got there right at the beginning so it was not the mass chaos it could have been, and was later, I’m sure!
Logan got a basketball painted on his face (you know, with really hypo-allergenic face paint!). He was surprisingly REALLY patient while they were doing it. He was very excited to see the moon bounces, but there was no way I was letting him in them with all the big kids!
Then we went into the room with the balloons. Oh goodness, he was in heaven! I got him a green one for a whole 50 cents, and he was so happy. He hung on to that balloon for dear life for the rest of the morning and I’m sure it’s going to be a hit again when he wakes up from his nap!
Girls Night Out tonight! Watch out for the wild women on the town! Ha, just wild women out at dinner, but you know, we could still end up causing some trouble…
Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Sounds like a lot of fun, and isn't amazing how much fun a balloon is!
ReplyDelete