Let’s remember these things about this Christmas so far:
1. Well, no one has to get Logan another present. He got a musical card in the mail and is pretty much in heaven. He just stares at it and opens and closes it. Clearly I could have just wrapped up a bunch of those!
2. I have a whole CD of Christmas songs that is pretty awesome (okay, okay, yes, it’s Glee) and what is Logan’s favorite? Not a rockin’ version of Jingle Bells, but O Christmas Tree. Sung about as traditionally as I’ve ever heard it. When it ends he says, “Play Merry Christmas Tree again, Mommy!”
3. Today, Logan and I got home and there were EIGHT boxes in front of our door. Apparently when you tell the company sure, just ship it all together (you know, in as FEW boxes as possible) , they don’t really listen. EIGHT! And it was the one night in the past two weeks we’ve gotten home before Peter. They were stacked high and it was insane. Logan took one look and was like, “WOAH, boxes! Packages!” Really, that’s what he said. FYI, UPS man, I have this whole placenta issue and cannot lift heavy things. However, getting inside my house was literally impossible unless I did, so, thankfully, we figured it out.
So, between boxes, songs, and cards, this kid is set! And to think, the big day isn’t even here yet!
No doubt Mom and Dad like the card as much as the little guy does!
ReplyDeleteLove and kisses - MPM