Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let the Wondering Begin

I may be completely biased, but I happen to think my child is pretty spectacular. I mean, knock on wood and all that, but he is always such a good baby (boy). He goes wherever, pretty much goes with the flow, and can be talked off the edge of a meltdown pretty easily. By no means is he perfect, but as my mom and mother-in-law both tell me quite frequently, I am SO lucky.

IMG_0257

IMG_0333

Yep, he’s a cruddy sleeper, always has been. But, in the grand scheme of life, that’s not going to last too long. Now, the real question is, what in the world is Baby Girl Z going to be like? Will she be colicky? Will she be even more easy going than Logan? Will he melt down once she gets here?

Yep, I don’t do the in between thing well. I don’t do not knowing well. Funny how that is most of my life right now. But, I know right now, this is what I am so lucky to have, and I’m just going to soak it all up for all it’s worth.

IMG_0303

I have plenty of time left to wonder what it’ll all be like. Then 6 months from now I’ll wonder what it was ever like before, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment