How far along? 22 weeks (this question is so ridiculous, seeing as how that’s my title)
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds – but these holidays and all the treats everywhere may just do me in!
Sleep: Ahem, a certain little boy is not helping in this area.
Best moment this week: There was a party in my stomach last night. No joke, she was moving around like nobody’s business. That’s why I still think my placenta is low, moments like that when I feel her like crazy.
Movement: See above. I also got a good jab during a read aloud earlier this week and I think my students were really wondering about some faces I was making.
Food cravings: Pizza.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nada.
Size of baby: papaya
What I miss: Occasionally I just want to sleep on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out more things for her on pinterest.
Milestones: Peter felt her kick last night! During her big ole party, I had a feeling he might be able to so had him put his hand on my stomach, and yep! So exciting!
Totally using my parents tree (that they put up just for us and our sad non-tree apartment dwelling selves).
Only 6 pounds and halfway there, so jealous!
ReplyDeleteFeeling those first kicks is the best!
ReplyDelete