Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

  • Why is it that with #2 less than 4 months away (WHAT?!?!) all of our baby things are on their last leg and I fear in need of replacement? The noise machine has issues, the monitor is funky, and who knows what else.
  • I also find it simply incredible how many NEW baby things have come out in the last 2 years. And they are awesome. And we will clearly live without them just fine.
  • However, bring on more first babies, because I would really like to buy them for other people.
  • Wednesday Logan and I went to the grocery store after work.  He was so happy, we were chatting away, and the clerk loved him, you know, normal Logan stuff.  I was putting him in the car thinking, “Wow, I rock at this, my kid rocks, it’s all awesome” (ahem, you KNOW when you have those thoughts, something else is coming). Three seconds later I was hit by an extreme wave of panic that in less than 4 months I’d be trying to figure out how to put an infant and toddler in the car and amuse both in the store and AHHHH! I am not so awesome at this!
  • Logan is officially a stripper. He’s been taking his diaper off at daycare…oh my, oh my, I don’t even want to know what this means.
  • He also repeatedly took his pants off on Sunday telling me “I want to go to the ocean mommy” while pointing to some kids in a catalog on a water slide.
  • Why is it that now that the weather is down to 40 degrees he’s decided to take his clothes off?
  • And really, really, really, why is it that the first hint of winter weather happens on a FRIDAY night?!? Really people? Really?
  • 25 more nights in the apartment! Well, that includes the nights we’ll be away. WAHOO!

For more leftovers, visit Danifred!

1 comment:

  1. I was so hoping for a little snow this weekend, but so far, NOTHING! Too bad it's supposed to rain this week too. Boooo.
    I am always amazed at the new baby stuff that comes out. It changes so much, so fast.

    ReplyDelete