Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

  • A little boy who was SO happy when I came home tonight. I ducked out of a work party a few minutes early so I could tell him goodnight, and it was so worth it!
  • A field trip where everyone made it back to school safe and sound – success!
  • The house is making such great progress! Paved driveway, painted front door, outside lights, electricity, and we think our hardwoods.
  • I only have to make my icky commute 14 more times!
  • 4.5 more teaching days until break.
  • Christmas cards – I’ll be honest, we haven’t gotten a ton this year since our address changed (okay, we’ve gotten 2) and I have been so excited to open each of them!
  • A nice compliment from a parent today, when I was on top of my game (ahem, for once it feels like!).
  • The fact that I did not throw up on the school bus today, though at one point I thought it was highly likely.
  • Logan’s crazy songs – I have no idea what the kid is singing, there are ABC’s involved and then a lot of singing – but he loves it!
  • Speaking of which, the kid knows his letters SO well! I am beyond thankful for his fabulous teachers. We hit the jackpot for sure.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for almost break time! I can't imagine how excited you must be for the house to be completed.

    ReplyDelete