Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Here we go!
  • I've been holding this news in for a LONG time, but guess what?!?! Bestie is having a baby! We are nine weeks apart with our pregnancies and I could not be more excited. I am also quite excited that I kept the secret the whole time I was supposed to. Not that I ever had any intention of telling anyone, but when you work together, know the same people...I was so afraid of slipping up! So, so, so excited, excited, excited!!!
  • We get to see Baby Z tomorrow morning at an ultrasound to check on my placenta. We're taking Logan with us (gulp). I think he'll be curious enough about what the heck is going on that he'll be able to keep it together at least for a little while, and then Peter can take him out if he needs to.
  • I'm thankful that no matter what happens tomorrow, this whole placenta issue is relatively minor in the grand scheme of pregnancy things. I still have such a hard time with my worrying about everything, but I try really hard to repeat to myself "Today I am pregnant and love my baby" and know that worrying about the next day and the next does nothing for anybody.
  • We had a wonderful Christmas and a little boy who was spoiled but nothing too awful! We got to see everybody and I'm so glad Peter is off with us, so much fun!
  • We were at the mall this morning and I took Logan to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. And he did not sit in a high chair for the first time ever. WHAT?!?! Who is this big kid?
  • We also went to the doc this morning to check because I thought he might still have part of an ear infection. Um, he has an outer ear infection. Bizarre-o. However, the thankful is that we have to put drops in his ears and he did really well with the first dose.
  • Two weeks until settlement! Only 14 more nights in the apartment. For 2 nights we'll be on air mattresses and the pack-n-play at the new house, but hey, we'll love it!
  • I'm so thankful for both sets of our parents and all the help they are giving us with the move, we could not do it without them!
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment