Sunday, December 11, 2011

23 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I’m going to guess around 8 pounds total. I had some mini freak outs about weight gain this week – I know I’m due to gain some, but I just don’t want a lecture from the doctor at my next appointment for gaining too much at once.

Sleep: An upswing at the moment – fingers crossed it continues!

Best moment this week: We decided on a name! A first name at least. The middle name is proving to be much more difficult.

Movement: You see, when I brag about her moving, the next thing she decides to do is slow down A LOT. Part of that weight gain is due to me looking for sugary drinks to reassure myself and get her moving. I’m sure I’m already annoying her.

Food cravings:  COLD. COLD. COLD. Anything cold please!

Gender: It’s a GIRL!

Labor Signs: Nada.

Size of baby: papaya (we’re on this one for a few weeks now)

What I miss: I hate this question because it makes me feel like I’m being ungrateful somehow. But, I guess I would have loved a $13 glass of wine last night!

What I am looking forward to: More regular movement, please dear child.

Milestones: Talking to her using her name is pretty fabulous!

Here’s this week’s pic. A big thank you to B and M for giving us a reason to look pretty and get out of the house! I just look like all boobs and belly. A woman at  Logan’s party didn’t think I looked pregnant at all. REALLY?!?! I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be a compliment, but um, I didn’t take it that way. Anyway, here it is!

IMG_0959

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm all ears when you're ready to share that name...haha.

    ReplyDelete