Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

  • My parents called on Sunday and asked if they could please watch Logan tonight and take him to a train exhibit tomorrow. With some shopping still left, and packing to do, we said um, yes please! He is of course having so much fun (I’m sure they are too!) and I love not being even the slightest bit worried.
  • Fabulous 24 week appointment today! Baby girl’s heartbeat was great, I’m measuring great, and there were no weight lectures. It was one of my favorite docs and she talked a lot with me about my skin, some of my anxieties, etc. It was so about as good of a time as you can have at the OB’s office!
  • Shopping is DONE! I am beyond excited. Tonight we are going to have a wrapping party.
  • Logan is (KNOCKONWOODFIERCELY) sleeping a lot better, at least in the middle of the night! Wahoo!
  • Two of my very favorite former coworkers came back to school this week to say hi. It was SO good to see them, even though I’m lucky enough to see them outside of work, it was still a nice change of pace.
  • Christmas cards! We have hit the jackpot this week, and I love all of them!
  • Online shopping – it meant I did not set foot in a toy store this holiday season. Fabulous, since they are crazy places in December!
  • The delicious Frosty I had after my weigh-in today (oh yes, I waited until after on purpose). It was so yummy!
  • THREE WEEKS! We close on the house in THREE WEEKS!
  • Thank you for finally getting here, winter break! 11 stay home days, bliss!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have parents you can trust with your child! How wonderful to have them call and want to take him for the night :)

    ReplyDelete