Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

  • Tomorrow night I get to have a total girls night and hang out with some of my favorite people. I am so excited!
  • Grandma F for watching Logan tomorrow! Daycare is closed and she took the day off to take care of Logan – I don’t think she’s too sad about it!
  • One of my teammates for helping me with a situation at school today – there is a reason we don’t do this job in isolation!
  • Yummy calzones that we had for dinner – and I still have half for lunch tomorrow.
  • We get to see the J’s this weekend! We are just hitting the jackpot for seeing friends lately, we are so lucky!
  • My very thoughtful sister-in-law for giving me a call to check in today. Hard to believe I am going to have my first niece in 2.5 months!
  • Knock on wood, the new sleep routine is working at the moment for Mr. Logan, for getting to sleep at least.
  • Baby Z has been behaving quite well since Sunday, no issues at all (eh, minus the worry of course).
  • Jeans tomorrow! WAHOO!

1 comment: