Saturday, October 22, 2011

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: According to my bathroom scale I’m still the same, we’ll see on Monday at my official 16 week appointment.
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Well, Logan isn’t sleeping great, but when he does I think I MAY be sleeping a little better!
Best moment this week: I had the MOST fun with friends last night, and I SO needed it. I think it was a big help for the blood pressure, so much laughter has to be a good thing!
 Movement: Occasionally I feel a little something, but who knows.
Food cravings: COLD. But not like ice cream, like Sprite with ice and slurpees. I haven’t actually had a slurpee lately, but maybe this afternoon.
Gender: I called the baby a girl in my head this week. I’m still convinced it’s a boy, but it was an interesting moment.
Labor Signs: Nada.                 
Size of baby: Avacado
What I miss: This week I’ve missed carrying Logan without worrying that I’ve carried him too much (per the doc’s orders I’m not supposed to carry him places, but can pick him up – just not for extended periods of time).
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Monday – I always need that.
Milestones: Oh, an ER visit! Now we’re the same as Logan, so let’s call it even and behave Baby Z! 
Here I am…
IMG_0589

No comments:

Post a Comment