Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

  • It’s October 28. And it is 45 degrees outside. REALLY? I’m all for cold, but it’s a little early.
  • In a supreme mommy fail, my child does not yet have a winter coat. He has his hoodie he wears, but that’s it. I need to get on that it seems.
  • Logan’s party is tomorrow and there is a weather advisory for 1 – 4 inches of snow. WHAT?!?! Perhaps it’s a good thing this party is small and I don’t have to worry about many people traveling.
  • PS, the likelihood that it is going to snow at all is pretty much 1%, just so you know.
  • It is just cruel to get teachers thinking about snow this early.
  • I made applesauce with my class today, in the crock pot with just apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water. They declared it the best food they had ever eaten and told me I should have my own cooking show. Now that, is awesomesauce for sure.
  • We have one more week of school and then a 2 day teaching week! It’s not really as great as it sounds – 1 teacher workday, 1 parent conference day, and 1 holiday, but hey, we’ll take it!
  • Someone I’m related to is trying out for America’s Got Talent in February (and now bestie is so excited she might not be able to sleep tonight in anticipation…hehe!).

That’s all my randomness! For more leftovers, visit Danifred! She may or may not be doing leftovers this week, but you should go see her anyway because she is just cool like that. And she has some really cute kids.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I missed seeing all the flakes over the weekend. I'm hoping this is an indication of what's to come this winter though!

    Can't wait to scroll up and see all the birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete