It’s a copout because I really wish I had some great post to write. Here’s the honest to goodness truth: I have a cold, Peter has a cold, I am sleeping about 3 – 4 hours a night (not all at once) and I have no idea why, I have been sleeping like that for a while and it is not good. The hives are eh, there, school is a MESS, and this apartment is tiny.
BUT. BUT. BUT. I am blessed and lucky and I know this. I have a roof over my head, food for my belly, Logan and Baby Z, Peter, the best friends in the world, and the best parents and in-laws. This too shall pass, it always does, I know this too. And tomorrow will be Thankful on Thursday and it will just all look SO much better.
SO, let’s forget about all of that and look at this silliness. This past weekend we had to go by the storage unit to get my maternity clothes, and Logan found the little house he used to play with. And it was like a brand new toy of course! My oh my, how things change:
August 2010 (a BABY):
October 2011 (Straight up BOY):
I could have done Wordless Wednesday I suppose, but I also think it’s important to remember when I look back on all of this that some times are just hard and icky, and it all keeps going.
I’m now off to grade approximately a million papers, or go to sleep, we’ll see what wins out…
No comments:
Post a Comment