Monday, October 3, 2011

More Entertainment

Never fear, the entertainment for all of us, even Abby, continues here in the apartment. Here is Abby’s latest nemesis:

IMG_0445

Okay, so there she is at the bottom of the door, looking up so hopefully…and there, perched at the top of the brick wall right on our balcony…

IMG_0446

Her new best friend, squirrel. Who likes to come and torture her each day from about 5 – 6:30pm. Earlier today there were two, and she almost lost.her.cool.

Eh, that’s all I’ve got…well, then there is this cutie and all…

IMG_0440

I promise you that’s laughter, not screaming. Boys, boys, boys.

Oh, and that is so NOT trash by our front door. It’s a bag of clothes to be donated, they just can’t seem to make their way out of the house.

Now, I’m done justifying my mess to the internet. Who has time to clean with all this entertainment?

2 comments:

  1. JUST so you know....I just had to go back and search through your pictures to find the bag of clothes. And I had to look twice. Just one more reason not to worry! (I know, take my own advice...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Abby and all that torture!

    (And I totally didn't see the clothes either)

    ReplyDelete