In the middle of October (otherwise known as a LONG month) I’ve been in search of some things to make me laugh. Here’s what’s keeping us giggling at the moment:
- One of the “big” bloggers I read is Amalah. She is pretty hysterical most of the time, but her post on Friday was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Peter literally had to ask me what was wrong, I was laughing so hard. It’s long, but if you have a few minutes, treat yourself to this post.
- We were in Home Depot tonight and Logan was being all cute in his “beep beep” cart. An older couple walked past and he yelled out, “Hi Grandma and Papa!”
- I went to a nice lunch for Peter last week, to celebrate an anniversary with his company. It was at a really nice restaurant, with pretty much a required valet and everything. And I totally had to push my back window up when I got out, before I gave the keys to the valet. Because it has been broken since June and up with duct tape, and the tape started not working. Yep, we are high class here (it’s in the shop being fixed right now, embarassment moves you to do great things!).
- I’m teaching Christopher Columbus this week. Doesn’t that just make you laugh in general? Because it is REALLY hard to teach about him without thinking he may not have been a great hero after all…
- Logan is now singing along to some songs on the radio. Um, that Eminem/Bruno Mars song? Lighters? Yeah, he may know some of the Bruno Mars parts. And I may be finding something new to listen to.
- Logan has been having some issues waking up at night. Tonight I said, “Logan, you’re going to sleep in your bed by yourself all night tonight.” And he started getting a little teary, and said, “Mommy stay.” When I said, “You can do it, if you can’t mommy will be there.” And he said, “Mommy where are you?” because that’s exactly what he calls out at night. I could stress about the whole sleep thing, for now I’m choosing to laugh about it.
- We have an ant issue. We also have a toddler, cat, and pregnant lady. Which means I won’t use anything or let anybody spray. So my mom, grandma, and aunt all swear by these things you plug into the wall and there is some sound emitted that only the ants can hear and they hate. I’m already laughing because that just seems pretty impossible. Ants have ears?
Hope you’re finding lots to laugh about these days!
Those plug in things really work! I had to use them where I lived in PA and they're great. :)
ReplyDelete-Jenelle