Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Apparently I have been complaining a lot lately. That’s not the person I want to be, that’s not a part of me that I like. So I am going to try very, very hard to change that, starting right now. Sorry if the complaining has been getting to anyone, there is a change coming.

Here we go, my thankfuls for this week:

  • Maternity jeans and their extreme comfort. Plus, I think I save a good 2 minutes per bathroom trip since I don’t have to zip or button!
  • Chick-Fil-A – Last night was our school spirit night there and Logan did really well! The kids are always so fascinated by him. Um, and bonus, cookies and cream milkshake (hey, proceeds benefited school!).
  • I get to see some people I haven’t seen in entirely too long over the next few weeks! So exciting!
  • Christine, for being so patient with the world…she deserves a medal or 10.
  • The weather! After rain, rain, rain, it has been gorgeous, around 70, and down right beautiful the past few days.
  • Leaves changing – it’s just starting, but it’s so pretty!
  • Tissues, for my sniffly nose.
  • We have some awesome water pressure in the apartment.

All right that’s all I’ve got at the moment – Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I really don't think you've been complaining a lot! At least not in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete