So about 15 people that know me in real life probably just peed their pants. Nah, not to a new house. To a bubble.
You see, we Z’s are a mess. Logan started with a little runny nose on Thursday, and it progressed to the nighttime cough last night. Enough that we gave him a nebulizer treatment this evening. On top of that my allergies (I think, or maybe a cold, who knows) are in high gear. MAJOR. And tonight Peter said his throat hurts (Positive thought from me – my throat doesn’t hurt!).
Add to that the fact that Logan and shorts and short sleeves do not agree:
Do you see all those little marks on his arm? We were outside on the deck yesterday and he somehow got tangled up in his feet when he was turning around (I have no idea where he could get that clumsiness from…) and he fell…and got SPLINTERS! My little teeny, tiny baby had splinters! Only 2, but they were NOT fun to get out and required Peter and I and still there were LOTS of tears (I assume not from the pain but from the UGH – why are you holding me still!!!).
Since day one of shorts this year our active little boy’s legs have looked like this:
And last week there was even a skinned knee. At our checkup the pedi said, “Oh, yes, all boy…” He is certainly rough and tumble!
A very far cry from May 1, 2010…
I lieu of moving to the bubble I suppose I will have to settle for just being there to pick him up when he falls. And holding him in my lap for breathing treatments, and having him bring me tissues for my nose.
But the bubble, remains a possibility…
No comments:
Post a Comment