Here we go!
- Restaurants – Apparently when they paint your house they put plastic EVERYWHERE and tape it to your cabinets and they might like it if it’s still there tomorrow…so we got to go out to eat instead! I love HAVING to go out, no guilt over not eating at home!
- Parents – Um, low odor paint? Not so low odor. Which means when they paint upstairs tomorrow Logan and I will be staying with Grandma and Grandpa F instead.
- More Parents – Grandma and Grandpa K are coming to see us and spend a whole weekend helping with Logan so we can get even MORE house stuff done!
- My terribly smart child who can so clearly read by now, right(he looks so intense!)? And my very firm belief that he can be WHATEVER he wants to be when he grows up, I just want him to be happy!
- The bestie telling me about pinterest.com, which now means I will have no time in my life to do anything else, ever. I mean really, in the first two seconds I was on it I saw this: http://pinterest.com/pin/21962635/ , and seriously, even I could do that.
- A couponing 101 lesson (and even some starter coupons!) from Ashley. I can do it, I just know it!
- I lost count of Logan’s words. I didn’t mean to, I was really going to keep track of how many he had (partially just to keep you all entertained). Now there are too many. And I am WAY thankful for that.
- Inspiring moms: http://paperclipsandplaypens.com/?p=2220 I found this blog through another that I read, and only read the Williams Syndrome post, but WOW. I read it because I have a cousin with Williams, but so many of the things she writes make me think of parents we work with at school who have children with special needs, and all the thoughts and questions they deal with on a daily basis. Really, really good post.
- 23.5 – that means next week we’ll be in the teens. WOAH!
Happy, Happy, Happy Friday!
Our neighbor is graduating next weekend. I'm making those pops. I will be so cool :)
ReplyDelete