- Oh, Blogger, you caused such confusion! Blogger was down for almost 24 hours, deleted posts, ugh, it was messy. But the funniest (not really!) part was how lost I felt. I missed all of you! ;)
- Has anybody else read the Tiger Mom book? I did a few months ago, just because I was curious about all the hoopla. I realized I never talked about it. It’s on What Would You Do? right now, seeing how bystanders react when a mom demands perfection, says an A- is stupid. Thank goodness I wasn’t one of those bystanders!
- Did you know spell check just ignored hoopla? I didn’t realize it was real word!
- Today Logan said, “It’s raining.” And then I died of cuteness.
- Speaking of, it is going to rain all weekend. Ugh. Now, in two months when it is 95 degrees all day, this will look good – but right now, I’d like those nice 75 degree days back, please!
- Logan’s shorts were too big today. Shorts he’s worn probably five times before. However, I did not freak out (well, not much) about weight loss, I’ve decided to chalk it up to a jump in height? Maybe? He seems taller? We’ll see (as if you thought I’d be able to just let.it.go and ignore it).
- It seems SO bizarre to me that we’re at my parents tonight and Peter’s at our house, because of the paint (see below). We miss Peter!
- Since we’re at my parents house it took Logan a LONG time to get to sleep…and I might have fallen asleep with him. Oops. I woke up, but we’ll see if I make it to 10pm!
Ugh, I have boring leftovers tonight. For more exciting leftovers, visit Danifred!
My girls go through phases where their pants/ skirts fit- don't fit- fit- don't fit. For us, it's always a growth spurt. It's amazing how their little bodies change so much so fast.
ReplyDeleteHere's to some sanity this weekend in the rain (and supposedly this week too) Ugh.
That's funny you just mentioned Logan's shorts not fitting cuz I put Hunter's pj pants on before and realized how skinny he looked...his buddha belly is gone! I woudn't worry except for the fact that we can't get the kid to EAT lately. It drives me crazy!
ReplyDelete