Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

Here’s what I’ve got left in my head today…

  • Neighborhood Yard Sale tomorrow! I usually do not get in to this type of thing, but I’m really excited about looking tomorrow. I’m in search of a water table for the deck!
  • One of my students (we’ll call her M) has a 6 week old sister. Her mom brought her in for show and tell today. And one of my boys said, “I think she’s going to be just as beautiful as M when she grows up.” Too cute.
  • Logan’s newest word = color. And he is obsessed. Color wonder markers are our new favorite thing. I’ve spent way too much time pondering how they work.
  • This time tomorrow we should have a new stove! Seeing as how I almost burnt the house down last weekend, that’s good news (I set the oven to 350…it went up to 500).
  • I have a date with Peter to watch Harry Potter tonight…the last one is the only one we didn’t see in the theater, and we are ready to finally see it! Now I just have to figure out how to stay awake!
  • Did you know there are only 13 Oprah’s left? The whole season is on the upstairs DVR…
  • I need the weather to just pick a temperature and stay there! I hate trying to figure out what kind of clothes to dress Logan in. I however, am DONE with long pants, and haven’t worn any since spring break, despite some REALLY cold mornings!
  • We planted lima beans for our plant unit today. If we could all just cross our fingers that they all grow, that would be great. It is so awful when one kiddo seems to just have defective beans! And somehow even when we replant, those are still no good…
  • 28.5 days left!!!!!!

Visit Danifred for more leftovers!

3 comments:

  1. Tot started lima bean plants at school and when she brought them home she asked if we could plant them in our garden to make a GIANT! beanstalk! So cute!
    And, I hear you on the weather. I'm over having to figure out which season to dress for in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy got a water table for her birthday. I'm excited to set it up!

    That is so scary about your oven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and i had our Harry Potter "date" like 2 weeks ago after the kiddos were asleep! ;-) I liked it!

    I want a water table for Hunter...I think he would love one. THat's a great idea scouring the tag sale(s) for one, I might have to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete