Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

We are busy, busy, busy here at the Z house…but there’s always time for some thankfulness!

  • Artwork for my refrigerator -  I have a gorgeous fish that Logan colored at school, love it, of course!
  • Progress – We’re making our way towards putting our house on the market, hoping to upgrade a bit, and we’ve made some really good steps this week!
  • Finding the monitor – I will admit that I have baby monitor issues, as in, we have a video monitor but also have an AngelCare monitor  that we used too, until he was about 8 months old and moving too much in the crib. We still use that one occasionally, since the video monitor messes with our wireless.We have 2 handsets and I couldn’t find either after the painters, but I found one tonight! So now I’ve got 2/3 monitors, getting closer!
  • Grandma and Grandpa K are coming this weekend! We are so excited!
  • We had to use Grandma and Grandpa F for two long evenings after work this week, and they were super helpful, as always!
  • Chicken Fajitas – haven’t made them in a while, and wow, yum!
  • Health insurance – Something happened this week that made me realize how lucky we are to have health insurance, something we definitely take for granted. When Logan gets hurt or sick we only have to think about how to help him, not worry about our finances/house/bills. I can’t imagine.
  • My class – this time of year even the best of classes starts to make you a little nutty. We’ll really be in trouble after the pools open this weekend, we always lose them after that. They still manage to make me laugh a lot too though!
  • Dinner last week with the bestie and her hubby…it was a much needed night out with friends – and we get to do it again this weekend, plus even more friends!
  • The knowledge that my worries make people not feel so awful about their worries! As in, that they can talk to me when they are worried about silly things because they know I’ll understand. I like that my worry can be useful! ;)
  • Triple Paste. We would have a very uncomfy baby without  it!
  • 14.5!!! 14.5!!! 14.5!!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment