Bestie used to have one of those things in her office that had different faces and a magnet you could move and put over the face that showed how you were feeling that day. I kind of feel like that’s what it’s like to live with a toddler. Their emotions are so unpredictable it would help if they came with a little magnet so you’d know what to expect. We try to talk about feelings a lot so Logan can start using words to explain how he’s feeling a little more (instead of just, “I’m upset).
Here’s what happened when I asked Logan to show me those different feelings tonight:
HAPPY!
SURPRISED!
MAD!!
SCARY!
SNEAKY!
Luckily happy is pretty popular around these parts. Good thing, because that mad face? I have a really, really hard time taking it seriously. My cute little cuddly baby would never be mad!
Um, HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment