I think Logan is beginning to think life is one big birthday party (complete with cake!). We have been to more birthday parties in the past two months than his whole life I think. This weekend was a special one. My cousin Chris turned 40, and we went up to Maryland to celebrate with him.
Aubrey wore her party dress and was too cute. I remember when her teacher gave us this when she was first born I thought she’d never be big enough for it. And here we are (with my cousin April).
You know, wherever we go, Logan is bound to find a bulldozer. This was no different, and Pa Pa humored him and took him out to see the construction.
Chris read to Logan and it was completely adorable. Chris has William’s Syndrome, but could not be any happier in life. He loved reading to Logan and did a great job (and Logan was quite appreciative!).
TWO cakes (and there were only 12 people to eat cake!). He was very excited!
He is a huge fan of Elvis, the Redskins, weather, and movies, and managed to get some presents in each of those areas. I’m sure it all kept him busy for quite a while!
So glad we got to celebrate with him! For the third time in about a month we had a 2 hour (plus) long car ride each way. The way up was AWESOME. Children content, nice conversation with my hubby, insane rainstorm but we made it through. The way back was rougher, but only the last 30 minutes or so. I think Aubrey is making progress in her car riding skills – and I may actually contemplate a trip again instead of dreading the mention of travel.
Then again, a weekend in one place sounds pretty nice too!
No comments:
Post a Comment