Everyone woke up happy and content…see?
OMG, the jeans, I can’t handle the cuteness!
We went to soccer, and Peter said, “Logan seemed a little out of it at some points.” He did great, just a little off.
Then he took a nap, and woke up a full hour earlier than usual. He felt a little warm. And guess what? He had a temp of 102.9. WHAT the what?!?! I mean seriously, where did that come from?
But, he didn’t seem quite convinced that he had a temperature.
He spent the afternoon relaxing and getting to watch a movie (a rare occurrence) and his temp went up again after meds wore off.
I mean really, where do these things come from? I’ve asked him a million times, what hurts and he can’t seem to tell me. Ears? Throat? Head? Nada.
So hopefully tomorrow we’ll have another 180 and wake up fever free full of smiles again!
No comments:
Post a Comment