Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

  • My parents, for picking up the kiddos and taking them to play for a little bit today. Logan has been asking for them to pick him up from school for a week now, and he was SO excited!
  • Bestie and Baby Bestie for coming to play yesterday. I am a bit lost at school without her (and everyone else…you all know who you are…but I love you anyway) but I’m SO glad she is so close to us!
  • Aubrey is continuing to sleep a bit better (FURIOUSLY knocking on wood). I am not kidding, that 4 month wakeful business almost did me in.
  • Logan making me laugh – every new thing he discovers becomes THE thing. Today it has been, “That’s electricity mommy? That one? And that one?”
  • Plus? I still cannot get enough of when he says "A little blit” for “a little bit”.
  • First graders for trying their best. I love seeing them when they are SO proud of themselves for something.
  • Aubrey is still getting mostly breast milk all day and I’m still nursing. She gets 1 bottle of formula at daycare, the other 2 bottles are breast milk. I am trying really hard to allow myself to not be so black and white about the whole issue. Interestingly, with Logan it was about him having the breast milk, with Aubrey it is more about the fact that I do not want to have that LAST nursing session. I’m assuming it’s because she is my last baby (well, with 99.8% certainty).

All right, that’s all I have up my sleeve today! Happy almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I normally dont post items, but have to let you know that I think you are such a wonderful mother. You have two beautiful happy kids and always find your blogs uplifting. Also if I may say, your husband is not bad on the eyes either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about the last nursing session (whenever that is) makes me all weepy.

    ReplyDelete