Seriously. WHAT the heck is up with Sophie? I’m assuming you all know Sophie – the giraffe that Logan got when he was a baby. If you aren’t familiar with Sophie (who am I kidding, 90% of the people who read this have actually held this very Sophie) she is pretty much a dog toy. She is the “IT” toy of the moment for infants. She squeaks when you squeeze her. She is rubbery. You know, what every kid dreams of.
Only, apparently? It IS what every kid dreams of. Both of my children have now gone totally nuts over this thing (as has my husband apparently, since he took pictures of her eating birthday cake with us).
Here is what really, really creeps me out about Sophie. Many, many moons ago? Sophie…
And Sophie just a few weeks ago…
Her spots? They are slowly disappearing. But here’s the question. WHERE are they going? Are my children ingesting giraffe spots? Is the sun sucking them up? She does spend quite a bit of time in the car. Maybe Sophie needs sunscreen?
Clearly we can’t have a third child. Sophie will be naked by then.
PS – Holy identical children, Batman. I know.
Ok, it's so funny you posted this, because I was going to let Stella use the same one we got for Cooper and my husband pitched a fit about getting her one with color to it. Our original looks EXACTLY like yours! Ha!
ReplyDeleteClearly you can't stop having children until Sophie's spots are gone. It's the rule.
ReplyDelete