- Bestie and I went baby clothes shopping tonight, I love doing baby things with her! Um, bonus that our girls do not wear the same size, so we didn’t have to fight over any good steals!
- My feet hurt SO bad. The result of a crazy week at work, but oh my word.
- In about one week my little baby will be 6 months old. WHAT???
- My very, very favorite thing Logan says now is, “How was your day mommy?” As hard as it is see Aubrey grow so fast, it is fun to know that one day she’ll get to this conversation stage too.
- Logan has been very in to bedtime stories lately, after we read books. Peter tells better ones, but I have one he now likes about Towmater and a rocket. I’ll be a millionaire as soon as it gets published, for sure.
- I don’t really know what’s going on with the weather. I've decided I would not like to wear long pants until November 1 though. So um, I could go for 70’s. Thanks.
- Several of my first graders have watched the Hunger Games movie. I find it so disturbing that they watched it.
Happy Weekend! For more leftovers, visit Danifred!
Hunger Games in 1st grade?!!? I thought Aidan was crazy for asking to read the books last year in 2nd grade! He said someone else in has class was reading them and I had to explain that it was totally inappropriate without bashing the other girl or her family...
ReplyDelete