That’s my nickname for Logan these days. He is just so snuggly, I am loving it. Lately he’s been giving great clues that he’s tired…like this…
He comes up, brings a stuffed animal, and just snuggles in. Love, love, love it. We had another good night last night and he went down great again tonight. He did wake up at 5:30 this morning…he is my 10 hour sleeper. I will never have one of those children that sleeps 12 hours! Last week he was sleeping until 6:45…of course, he was up for 1.5 hours in the middle of the night too! I’ll take 10 hours straight over that anytime!
Now, the opposite of the snugglebug is the child who does.not.stop.moving. This video clearly illustrates why Logan is not gaining tons of weight – he is constantly moving! Yes, the tv is on, a rarity at our house when he is awake. But, I was waiting for the weather report – the teachers are on the lookout for snow! Snow possibilities and nebulizers, those are the only exceptions to my tv rule! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment