I think over the course of this blog there have been approximately 297 pictures of Logan in his high chair. Eh, it’s an easy place to take a picture. He’s still and his attention is focused on me.
I keep wondering when I should start having Logan try to use his own spoon and fork. He does a great job picking up his food with his fingers and is fine with me feeding him…but I’m thinking at some point he may need to eat with something besides his fingers! Here’s a look at how the experiment went…
First there were lots of scrunchy, happy smiles…
He knows the spoon is supposed to go in his mouth, that much he has down!
But keeping the actual food on the spoon as he brings it to his mouth, not so much.
It’s clearly much easier to pull up the bib and just eat all the food that falls in there!
He decided to try putting the spoon in the bowl AFTER all the food was already dumped out!
I love this expression! “What happend? Oh well, sorry mom, we’ll try again next time!”
We’re excited to have a weekend at home to play! Hope you have a good one!
Love the new header pics!
ReplyDeleteWhen Samara was using to learn how to use a spoon, I let her have a little dish of yogurt or applesauce...something sticky so she got the point a little better. Just a suggestion!