Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend in Review

Oh we were lazy this weekend! We spent some extra time celebrating our anniversary and Peter being home (did I mention he was gone for work ALL last week???).

We spent a lot of time outside…though it was HOT again. I know it’s August and all, but I was enjoying those low 80s.

How cute are his hands in this picture? He’s a natural!

IMG_8226

Aubrey wants you to know that she is big NOW. Next purchase, a helmet for her. Not that she’ll wear it, but I guess she better get used to it!

IMG_8230IMG_8240IMG_8243

Then we had to come in and cool off, and lounge around…

IMG_8253

I decided we should try to take good pictures, since they were wearing similar clothes and I thought it was funny. Ha, they didn’t turn out so well. This was as good as they got!

IMG_8263

And, then this little one, though I am a mess!

IMG_8269

Today we had a special treat and got to have brunch at the Officers Club at Ft. Belvoir! We were so lucky. I didn’t go crazy taking pictures because it was all fancy like (Logan said, “mommy, which fork do I use?), but we got this quick one of them looking out the window. We had a gorgeous table right by the water, looking out on the Potomac. So pretty!

photo 1 (3)

Then this afternoon there was more playing outside, this time with our neighbors. They have this motorized car thing and Logan has never ridden it. He and J had so much fun! The funniest part is that to ride with 2 people you have to “hug” the person in front of you. They both thought it was so funny. Yes, I am totally going to torture them with this picture in 10 years.

photo 2 (3)

What’s better than a lazy weekend right before the last week of summer? We are so glad to have Peter back, and ready to kick this week off with a bang – grocery shopping tomorrow! Hehe. Fun, fun times.

Hope your weekend was just what you wanted and needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment