5 years in a row! How, how is it that I am making this bathroom schedule again?!?! Please observe, this year I got all fancy with a request form.
If you don't work on an elementary school built 30 years ago, you don't have this problem I hear. But we have to schedule our students bladders. And I do it for the whole school. Because I'm a sucker. The best part is I don't even need a time on the schedule because I have a bathroom in my classroom. Seriously.
So to all of you that abandoned me (you know who you are) you are missing the fun. And you will miss it when people are pissed at me tomorrow. And I hate when people are mad at me.
For the record, the new school year is going really, really well. And also? I like to complain about the bathroom schedule but I do it to try to keep the peace. And because I think it's hilarious that it exists.
Never fear, cute Z children are still fine. And so are their bladders.

That was how I first identified you at SES...You know, Mrs. Z...she's the one who did the bathroom schedule...
ReplyDelete