Today is my parents 34th wedding anniversary! 34 years ago on a SUPER hot August day, they got married and lived happily ever after (well, you know, normal life like). Most people celebrate their anniversary with a night out, dinner…my parents? They hit the park with us!
It was a BEAUTIFUL day. High around 80, clear blue sky, just perfection. We went down to Leesylvania State Park and got to enjoy the gorgeous weather. I told my parents I had never been there before. Then we got there and I was like, oh, right, I totally brought 125 first graders here on a field trip! It’s a great park, especially with such great weather.
SO much fun. We can’t wait to go again soon, if the weather would stay just like this. Congratulations on 34 years mom and dad! Thanks for spending the day with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment