Saturday, August 3, 2013

Camera Dump Time

Last night Peter and I went out to dinner on a date! We clean up well, huh?


This is part of my go to lunch this summer and it is delicious! 


Plain Greek yogurt, berries, almonds, a little honey and on special occasions some dark chocolate chips. Yum!

I am also super, super obsessed with


I have gotten so spoiled with seedless watermelon. I got a seeded one by accident and it was like I didn't know how to eat it. 


I took both kids out to lunch by myself the other day. By choice. I had a gift card and thought it would be a fun great. It was! They did awesome. And yes, they had matching shirts on. Hehe!


We also met up with one of my former students and her family one morning last week. They just moved back to town. She was in my second class, 9 years ago! She is still super sweet and they were so incredible to my kids - they even brought them cookies!


My awesomeness. On a snowman plate in July. Fab. 

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment