- Today is my dad’s birthday! We are so, so thankful for him. He is a great dad, but even more importantly is a wonderful Pa Pa! He will do anything and everything for my kids (even change diapers) and I just could not ask for anything else. And yes, I’ve said on here before that I am certainly a daddy’s girl and that is just fine by me. We love you, dad!
- I’m thankful that we have the kind of neighbors where you can just ring their doorbell and walk in and play. That’s pretty much awesome. And it was a needed mommy sanity break too!
- Bestie is back! She was out of town the same week Peter was gone, and I thought I might just lose my mind. But yay, time to play again tomorrow!
- We went to visit daycare today, to get reacquainted before the kids go back on Monday. And oh, how I love that Mrs. C. But more than I love her, I love that she loves my kids. They are so at ease around her and at her house. Makes my mama heart more at ease at work!
- I am so, so thankful for these 9 weeks that I’ve gotten to enjoy summer break! It is such a special thing for me and the kids and I just adore it. I’m sure there’s a summer recap post coming here soon, but oh, it’s been a good, good time.
Happy almost Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment