Aubrey will find a way.
Saturday night my parents came over for dinner and we played a bit outside. Aubrey was looking all cute in a little dress.
But she was not a fan of the asphalt on her knees. I mean, I wouldn’t be either. That’s why you should walk, ya know? However, our resourceful Aubrey found a way around that, thank you very much.
Enter, the bear crawl.
Oh yes, she did that all the way into the garage. How cute are those adorable legs? My little 19lb15oz peanut still has some fabulously cute rolls!
I promise I didn’t make her suffer. I went to get the girl some pants. But if she doesn’t decide to take the leap and start walking soon, we're going to have to invest in knee pads for summer!
Oh, that is beyond cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! (And those rolls are bite worthy :)
ReplyDelete