Saturday, May 11, 2013

Speed Racer

Did you see that flash that sped by you on the street today? Was it going too fast? Well, here’s a close up.

photo (7)

My parents got Logan a balance bike for Christmas – on my suggestion. And I still really think balance bikes are the way to start. I just think you have to start around 18 months, not already at 3 years. We decided Logan was ready for a real bike, and today we decided to just go for it. Because sometimes you just need a little new fun, right?

We couldn’t exactly figure out what size he needed, but apparently this is the right one. Who knew that even with training wheels you should be able to touch the ground, just slightly?

He was WAY excited. The whole, “We have to put it together” concept was lost on him. Good thing Peter was pretty fast! I wouldn’t say he gets it completely, but he’s getting there!

Logan riding

My favorite part is that when he pedals backwards and brakes he says, “Whew, I need a break.”

So watch out world. We have to move the handlebars up some, but then he’s going to be zooming off…at least around the cul-de-sac!

1 comment: