- I got a Subway card for Teacher Appreciation Week today. Um, hello awesome Friday dinner!
- My class planted beans today. We went outside, so it wouldn’t be so messy. And then 3 of them dropped their plants in the hall on the way in. Ah, first grade.
- 26 more days! 26 more days!
- It is not possible for me to be losing any worse at Words with Friends, to either Bestie or M. That’s what I get for bragging about my 3 good words. Stupid point letters (because it couldn’t possibly be my lack of ability).
- I adore, adore, adore my husband. But in the last week we’ve both decided we need a king size bed. For real.
- I need to buy some kid sunscreen. That stuff is expensive, but I can’t in good conscience get the chemical crazed ones. We’re California Baby people, you know, the stuff that makes them look like ghosts.
- Aubrey is in the stage where she picks up everything and pretends it’s a phone, holding it to her ear and saying, “HI!” I laugh every time.
- I’ve worked out at least 4 days a week for the past 9 weeks. In a groove, for sure.
- Now I just need to get my act together with our meals. I am so out of energy when I get home, and my prep on the weekends has been minimal. I need to get on that.
- Logan now sleeps with 2 cars, Finn and Holly. Well, and 4 stuffed animals. He might need a king size bed too.
- Speaking of, grocery list, here I come!!!
Friday, May 10, 2013
Friday Night Leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how I would love a king size bed... and a personal chef.
ReplyDelete