- Oh, Teacher Appreciation Week. It’s possible I might just roll out the door of school tomorrow. It has clearly become Feed the Teacher Week. So thankful that our parents are so good to us though!
- SUN! It was actually sunny today. The temperatures can’t make up their minds, but sun was nice.
- My cousins, J and J, graduate from college tomorrow! I’m thankful for this for a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest is that my mom and dad put a TON of their lives into J and J’s lives. It’s a whole mess of a long story that many of you know, and it makes me so happy that my mom and dad get to see the end result of what a wonderful thing they did, opening their home and whole life, 20 years ago.
- Momastery.com – I’m so thankful I rediscovered this blog. I’m reading Glennon’s book right now and it is right what I need before bed.
- I only had to write one bizarre slip to the school nurse this week, so that’s progress.
- Hand-me downs! Aubrey has so adorable clothes from the H’s and she was so stinkin’ cute today, love!
- I am so thankful my children are upstairs, sleeping. After the whole issue in Cleveland I have been majorly freaked out this week. I literally thought I was going to throw up. Thankful for safe babies.
- Peter came downstairs this week during one of my morning workouts and told me how proud he was of me and what a great job I was doing. Since I get up so early he misses the fun most of the time. The compliment meant so much to me, so thankful for those words.
FRIDAY!!! You are so close!
No comments:
Post a Comment