Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful on Thursday

  • I’m thankful that goggles make this kid so happy – and that he agreed to take them off before we went into Chipolte!

photo (13)

  • Also thankful that Aubrey has decided talking isn’t the worst thing in the world. She seems to be more into it than her brother was at this age, and that’s good because lack of talking stresses me out.
  • I’m thankful my husband puts up with all my talking!
  • Cocoa powder, pb2 and banana – YUM.
  • A little break from the heat this afternoon and for the weekend. The high 80s was quite sudden and sticky.
  • Rain that helped water the flowers, since I cannot seem to remember to do it.
  • 16.5 days. IT MUST GO FASTER. I fear I will not make it to the end!
  • Dinner with my mom (and the kids) tonight. Always love not having to do dishes!

HAPPY almost Friday and long weekend! Summer is almost unofficially here!

No comments:

Post a Comment