Oh she’s growing by leaps and bounds right before my eyes. A few months ago I read an article about “lasts” and how often we don’t know they’re lasts. For example, the infant bathtub has been taken out of the bathroom and is waiting to be put in the basement storage area – and all of the sudden when I saw it in the hall tonight I thought “Wait, what? I’m never going to give one of my babies a bath in there again???”
The big news last week was that she sprouted a tooth! Wednesday evening I was feeding her and I was like WHAT is that in your mouth child???
Yeah, excuse all those sweet potatoes…but can you see the white on her gums? I put my finger in there and it was all sharp and yep, a tooth was poking through. Tooth number two is doing the same now. She is literally RIGHT at the same spot where Logan was when he got his teeth, a few days before 8 months.
And, yes, here she is showing off how big she is again, at Moe’s last night.
See her in that restaurant high chair (with my germ-o-phobe cover?), eating a Mum-Mum? Seriously people. She’s all, “Don’t you dare try to touch this, I will hold the whole thing myself, bite off little pieces, and eat it all, thank you very much.” And she very happily hung out in her chair the whole meal.
8 months in 4 days – then 4 months until 1. Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment